sábado, 10 de setembro de 2011

Modal verbs in songs

Which modals do you recognize? Drop your comments, please!

Um comentário:

  1. Have you liked this video?
    Which is your favorite Part? Tell us your reasons, ok?
    Well! My favorite part is the second because I like the melody and lyrics.
    Oh, and I like the third one as well! However, I appreciate the children singing "I know I can...".
    The next one reminds me the old times of movies production. Finally, I have to say that till the end of the video, I really enjoyed to watch it very much, but the last song of the video isn't my favorite at all!
    Uh-oh! Have I said too much?
    This sentence reminds me another lyrics: R.E.M - Losing My religion . Would you like to listen to this?
    Then, wait for the next video,ok?

    ResponderExcluir