domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

I wish I were / you were / he/she/it were... (formal English)


Lyrics:
In the dark of the night /  Those small hours / Uncertain and anxious / I need to call you
Rooms full of strangers / Some call me friend / But I wish you were so close to me /
In the dark of night / Those small hours / I drift away / When I'm with you /
In the dark of night /
By my side /
In the dark of night / By my side / I wish you were (2x)
Here comes the clown / His face in a wall / No window / No air at all
In the dark of night / Those small hours / I drift away / When I'm with you /
(2x)
In the dark of night / By my side / In the dark of night / By my side / I wish you were (2x)
In the dark of night /Those...
Yes I wish you were / By my side 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário